Following the UK Government announcement on Tuesday regarding the reopening of trade, Visit Isle of Wight and Isle of Wight Council are preparing a series of free online information sessions for tourism businesses to join.
These sessions aim to work through some of the guidelines that have been published so far and help businesses understand how, as one Island working together, businesses can make a difference to tourism in this current climate.
Visit Isle of Wight urges all tourism related businesses to take part – these sessions could be vital in helping the local economy.
There will be an opportunity to hear from the Isle of Wight Council on a number of specific subjects, and information on how the Island will be marketed.
If there are any industry related questions that you would like Visit Isle of Wight and Isle of Wight Council to consider, email firstname.lastname@example.org in good time before choosing a session.
Numbers are limited to just 50 tickets, at one per business – although in the event of oversubscription, Visit Isle of Wight and the Isle of Wight Council will run more courses.
Please register your intent to take part in the information session that applies most directly to your business by choosing one of the links below:
- Pubs, restaurants and cafes – Thursday 25 June, 6pm – 7.30pm
- Camping, glamping and caravan parks – Friday 26 June, 11.30am – 1pm
- Attractions and activities – Friday 26 June, 6pm – 7.30pm
- Self-catering – Saturday 27 June, 10am – 11.30am
- Serviced accommodation (small – 15 rooms and under) – Saturday 27 June, 12pm – 1.30pm
- Serviced accommodation (large – 16 rooms and over) – Sunday 28 June, 10am – 11.30am https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-information-session-serviced-accommodation-large-tickets-110810394874