Mon. Sep 21st, 2020

Isle of Wight Observer News

The Island's Free Newspaper

Firefighters summoned to Sandown petrol station blaze

1 min read
The Broadway petrol station

After smoke had been detected coming from a fridge, firefighters were called
to The Broadway petrol station in Avenue Road, Sandown, early Sunday
morning December 16th.

Emergency crews from Shanklin and Ryde arrived at the scene at 6.22 am.
The fire crews ensured the fridge was safe and the garage was then surveyed
with thermal imaging equipment.