The next meeting of the Isle of Wight NHS Trust Board, is to be held on Thursday 7th June 2018 at 1:30 p.m. in the Conference Room at St. Mary’s Hospital.
The Conference Room is in the main hospital on Level B opposite the Full Circle Restaurant.
Members of the public are welcome to attend and the papers are available on the Trust’s website at www.iow.nhs.uk under the ‘about us’ section.
Items on the agenda include:
- Updates and reports from the Trust Chair, Chief Executive and Trust Directors
- Operational performance of the Trust across ambulance, community, hospital and mental health services
- Updates on quality, finance, staffing and the local care board
- Diversity and Inclusion Workforce Report 2017/18
- Safe Staffing Report
- Freedom to Speak Up Guardian Quarterly Report
Maggie Oldham, Chief Executive Officer at Isle of Wight NHS Trust, said: “We warmly welcome Trust members, the public, staff and anyone with an interest in the Island’s health service to attend our Trust Board meetings. Whilst the Board meeting is not a ‘public meeting’ in the conventional sense we do welcome questions. It’s helpful if these can be submitted in advance so we can give a more detailed answer and manage the limited time we have at these meetings.”
Questions for the Board should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next meeting of the Isle of Wight NHS Trust Board to be held in public is on Thursday 5th July 2018 in the Conference Room.